So the clocks have changed, the evenings are darker and there are mince pie in the Coop…which means we’re really starting to embrace cosy evening in front of Strictly or with a good book (I’m really looking forward to getting my hands on the December issues of my favourite christmas magazines, they’re the best issue of the year by far in my opinion). Candlelight has gotten me through the transition from summer evening to autumn but now I’m ready for the help of stylish new lighting…Novembers lust list is to help with just that.
Here’s a lust list dedicated to the best recycled lamps I could find:
1. Handblown Recycled Glass Lamp – The LMH Store
2. Reclaimed Wood Lamp – Barker & Stonehouse
3. Hessian Lampshade – Maisons Du Monde
4. Gin Bottle Lamp – Upcycled Creative
5. Egg of Columbus Recycled Cardboard Lamp – Furnish
6. Copper Pipe Desk Lamp – Etsy
7. Recycled Cardboard Floorlamp – The LMH Store
8. Warm White LED Micro Solar Fairy Lights – Lights4fun
9. 19502 Table Lamp – Skinflint
10. Manequin Lamp – Muck N Brass
If you’d like a little more autumn inspo check out last months autumnal lust list.