I spot so many gorgeous eco homeware products these days that I actually have a notes list on my phone so I don’t forget where I saw them. We no longer have to stick to a limited few shops selling sustainable goods, more and more stores are adding recycled products to their ranges…this is something I’m SO happy about as it means we could be buying recycled goods without even having to think about it. I’ve decided to start a monthly lust list of 10 super stylish items made from recycled or sustainable materials. This months lust list is all about outdoor entertaining, setting up a outdoor space as stylish as your perfectly curated interior is much easier than you’d think. Here’s my lust list of eco garden items I’d love for my outdoor space:
- Parasol made from vintage fabrics. £1750 sunbeamjackie.com
- Sundial made from recycled plant pots. £18.95 notonthehighstreet.com
- Warm white solar festoon lights. £14.99 lights4fun.co.uk
- Planter made from recycled tyres. £14 rockettstgeorge.co.uk
- Firepit made from recycled oil drums. £199 kadai.co.uk
- 2 seater sofa made from reclaimed teak. £944 maisonsdumonde.com
- Rug made from recycled plastic straws. £40.77 wayfair.co.uk
- Lantern made from reclaimed wood. £98.78 maisonsdumonde.com
- Bamboo side plates. £19 for 4 laredoute.co.uk
- Blue highball recycled glass. £6 johnlewis.com
Keep an eye out for next months Lust List on the 1st Saturday in August & if you liked this post please share it on Pinterest by clicking the image below.
I wrote a post on our full plans for our outdoor living area earlier if you fancy a read.